- I’ll first explain how we assess colouring types so that you’ll understand the basic science behind colour analysis.
- It works best if we look at one person’s colours first and then the other one, so you can decide between you who would like to go first!
- It works the same for both of you, so I’ll then hold coloured pieces of material (we call them drapes), up against your face to see which ones make you look vibrant and healthy and which ones less so. This will enable me to determine your ‘dominant colouring type’ and your second and tertiary characteristics.
- You’ll then enjoy a full makeover in the shades of make-up that flatter your complexion and colouring and I’ll share tips and techniques on how to apply your make-up. (If you don’t wear make-up and would rather not enjoy a makeover that’s absolutely fine too).
- We’ll then go through all of your 36 colours so that you can both see yourselves in each and every one of them. You’ll learn which neutral colours work well for you, as well as the accent/fashion colours. All of the colours in your palette will suit you, but together the three of us will work out which ones really feel like ‘you’, which ones you look particularly fabulous in (your ‘wow’ colours), and which ones look great when combined. (In my 14+ years of helping ladies with their colours, I’ve found that they really appreciate spending time on this part, which is why I allow three-and-a-half hours for your combined consultation).
- We’ll annotate your Colour Fan so that you can remember which of your colours were the ‘wow’ colours and which combinations looked especially good on each of you.
- You’ll both leave looking and feeling fabulous … and probably with an enthusiasm to hit the shops or head home to ‘shop your own wardrobes’!
Duration: 3.5 hours