- Once everyone is logged in and comfortable, perhaps with a cup of tea/coffee in hand, we’ll start.
- I’ll explain the key steps to putting together an outfit. We’ll go through everything from where to start when you first open your wardrobe looking for inspiration, to how to choose which top to wear with which kind of skirt/trouser, through to the specifics of how to put things together so that you look and feel well dressed.
- It works really well if you have a few clothes and accessories to hand so that we can have an active session creating outfits from pieces in your own wardrobe.
- I’ll be able to offer you my expert guidance on what to maybe add to your wardrobe to make an outfit really work or how to style something in a new way.
- You can make notes of the key tips on how to successfully create outfits that work for you as we go along.
- The time always flies and we always have a lot of fun!
Price: £25 per person
Workshop Duration: 2 hours