- This consultation is less detailed than the full colour and style consultations, but will give you plenty of advice on how to dress confidently.
- We’ll look at colour first and I’ll explain how we assess colouring types so that you’ll understand the basic science behind colour analysis.
- I’ll then hold coloured pieces of material (we call them drapes) up against your face to see which ones make you look vibrant and healthy and which ones less so. This will enable me to determine your ‘dominant colouring type’.
- We’ll then go through the 30 core colours for your dominant colouring type so that you can see yourself in each and every one of them. You’ll learn which neutral colours work well for you and which are your complimentary accent/fashion colours. All of the colours in your palette will suit you, but we’ll work out which ones really feel like ‘you’, which ones you look particularly fabulous in (your ‘wow’ colours), and which ones look great when combined.
- You can annotate the pages that show the colours for your dominant colouring type in your Colour Me Beautiful book so that you can remember which of your colours were the ‘wow’ colours and which combinations looked especially good on you.
- We’ll then turn our attention to your personal style and have a chat about your style preferences and lifestyle, so that we can work out the sort of clothes you need and your particular style likes and dislikes.
- We’ll look at your body shape, height, scale and proportions to see which cuts, styles, fabrics and patterns of clothes will suit you best.
- Again, the key tips and advice on how to dress to flatter your shape and style personality are included within the Colour Me Beautiful book that you get to take away with you, so we can annotate your book with notes as we go through.
- You’ll leave with a wealth of knowledge on how to look and feel fabulous!
Duration: 2 hours