- Once your teacups or glasses are topped up and you’re all ready to start, I’ll explain how we assess colouring types so that you’ll understand the basic science behind colour analysis.
- We’ll have some fun working out which colouring type each of you are, and I’ll then be able to show you selections of your best 36 colours by holding coloured pieces of material (we call them drapes) up against your face.
- You’ll learn which neutral colours work well for you and we’ll choose a selection of complimentary accent/fashion colours too.
- You are very welcome to take notes so that you can remember which colours you particularly liked or that we all thought were stunning on you. Or you can buy a colour fan which contains printed swatches of all of the colours (great for putting in your handbag for future shopping trips) at just £25.00.
- The time always flies and we always have a lot of fun! You may even make a new friend or two in the process. What’s more you’ll leave looking and feeling fabulous … and probably wanting to go shopping or head back home to sort through your wardrobe!
Price: £30 per person
Workshop Duration: 2.5 hours