- Once your teacups or glasses are topped up and you’re all ready to start, I’ll explain how we assess colouring types so that you’ll understand the basic science behind colour analysis.
- We’ll have some fun working out which colouring type each of you are, and I’ll then be able to show you your core 30 colours in turn by holding coloured pieces of material (we call them drapes) up against your face.
- We’ll go through all of your 30 colours so that you can see yourself in each and every one of them. You’ll learn which neutral colours work well for you and which are your complimentary accent/fashion colours.
- You are very welcome to take notes so that you can remember which colours you particularly liked or that we all thought were stunning on you. Or you can buy a colour wallet which contains swatches of all of the colours (great for putting in your handbag for future shopping trips), or a copy of the Colour Me Beautiful book with printed copies of the colours to annotate.
- We’ll also have a quick look at make-up, as a little bit of make-up goes a long way in making you look and feel fabulous. You’ll get the opportunity to try a lipstick or two if you would like to, or maybe to experiment with a new eye shadow or blusher colour.
- The time always flies and we always have a lot of fun! You may even make a new friend or two in the process. What’s more you’ll leave looking and feeling fabulous … and probably wanting to go shopping or head back home to sort through your wardrobe!
Price: £30 per person (or £25 pp for two or more coming together)
Workshop Duration: 2 hours