- If you were previously analysed under the seasonal concept, I’ll first update you on the ‘dominant colouring type’ methodology.
- I’ll then confirm your dominant colouring type and your second and tertiary colouring characteristics.
- You’ll then enjoy a full makeover in the shades of make-up that flatter your complexion and colouring. (If you don’t wear make-up and/or would prefer not to have a makeover that’s absolutely fine too).
- If your colouring type hasn’t changed, we’ll go through your existing colours to confirm which are particularly good for you and find new and interesting combinations to revitalise the way you wear your colours.
- If your colouring type has changed, I’ll take you through your new colours, working out which ones look particularly great on you (your ‘wow’ colours) and which combinations suit you best. (There’s no obligation to buy a new colour swatch wallet but you will be very welcome to do so if you wish).
- You’ll leave looking and feeling fabulous!
Duration: 1 hour
You can also enjoy a Colour Review along with:
A Personal Style Consultation – why not learn about the different cuts, styles, fabrics and patterns of clothes that suit you best at the same time.
A Wardrobe Edit or Capsule Wardrobe consultation – I can come to your house and review your colours, then help you to sort through your wardrobe and create new outfit options or a capsule wardrobe.
A Personal Shopping experience where we can shop to find you some new additions for your wardrobe, making sure that they are in your best colours.