I saw this article the other day and thought it made interesting reading, so here are some fun facts about bras:-
1. On average, women own 9 bras.
2. Vogue magazine first used the word ‘brassiere’ in print in 1907.
3. 36C is the average bra size today – increasing from a 34B 15 years ago.
4. The average woman’s bra size changes 6 times over their lifetime (so make sure you get regularly measured!).
5. According to studies, British women have the largest breasts; 50% wear at least a D cup.
6. $16billion was spent on bras last year!
7. The left breast is usually bigger than the right.
8. The first push-up bra was introduced in the 1800’s.
9. The average breast weighs one pound.
10. The largest natural breasts recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records are 112 pounds!