- We will discuss your current role and ambitions for the future, as well as your wardrobe challenges/needs.
- You will then complete a short self-assessment questionnaire to assess the image you currently convey.
- Thinking about your personal brand values, we develop your personal brand profile.
- We will discuss how you can use body language and your voice to communicate your brand.
- You will learn which colours of clothes will suit you best (see Full Colour Consultation for full explanation).
- We will assess your body shape, height, scale and proportions so that I can give you key tips and advice on which styles, cuts, and fabrics will suit you best.
- I’ll demystify dress codes for you explaining the differences between formal, business casual and smart casual dress codes.
- If you’d like advice on creating a capsule work wardrobe, I can advise you on the core components and how to easily put a capsule wardrobe together.
- We’ll create an action plan for you to develop your personal brand and professional image on an ongoing basis.
Business Image Consultation For Women
“93% of a first impression is based on how we look and sound and only 7% on what we say.” Albert Mehrabian.
Of the factors affecting career success, 90% can be attributed to exposure and image, with performance accounting for only 10% – Harvey Coleman
Nowhere is it surely more important to make the right impression than at work, whether you are self-employed (you are your business after all) or employed within a small, medium or blue chip company.
You’ll want to make sure that you’re communicating your personal brand in a positive, authentic and credible manner. Your personal image is one element of your brand that can boost your confidence and give you the professional edge. During a Business Image Consultation we will:
- assess the image you currently convey
- define the personal brand values you want to project to others
- establish the extent of any ‘image gap’ between your perceived and your intended image
- discuss the use of voice and body language
- identify the best colours to wear to give you confidence and energy
- establish your key ‘rules’ for dressing your body shape/build, height, scale and proportions to create a professional image
- discuss how to dress for ‘business casual’ versus formal situations
- discuss how you can create a capsule work wardrobe
- create a personal action plan to ensure your image remains current and develops as you progress.
Price: from £300 (depending on requirements)
Duration: 4 hours+ (can be split into two consultations)