- Once your teacups or glasses are topped up and you’re all ready to start, I’ll explain the main principles to confident dressing.
- We’ll have some fun working out which style personality type you are and talk about your style likes and dislikes.
- I’ll lead from the front and guide you through how to work out your body shape and proportions.
- We’ll then have a ‘show and tell’ session (as they call it in primary schools!), where you will each be able to say or show us (by trying them on if you feel comfortable to do so) the clothes that you have brought with you and why you like or dislike them. I’ll be able to offer you my expert guidance as to why something is or isn’t working for you and we can even play swapsies and see if items that perhaps don’t look so good on you would look good on others in the group too (if you would like to do so).
- I’ll talk through the core tips for each body shape so that you can make notes of your key ‘rules’ on how to successfully dress your shape (or, if you would like to, you can buy a copy of the Colour Me Beautiful book and annotate it accordingly).
- The time always flies and we always have a lot of fun! There is no need to feel at all uncomfortable, you can choose to participate as much or as little as you want to and I promise I have no ghastly eight-way mirrors or the like!
Price: £40 per person
Workshop Duration: 2 hours