- We’ll have a chat about your lifestyle, what you do for a living (if you work), and how you’d like to come across so that I can understand how your colour choices can help to project the image you want.
- I’ll then briefly explain the basic science behind colour analysis so that you understand how we choose your colour palette.
- The colour analysis then simply involves me holding coloured pieces of material (we call them drapes) up against your face to see which ones suit you and which ones less so.
- Having established your ‘colouring type’ I’ll then be able to show you all of your 36+ colours, so that we can work out which ones will work best for shirts, ties, tops, knitwear, jackets, coats, scarves etc. and which ones look great when combined together. You’ll learn which neutral colours work well for you as well as your complimentary accent colours.
- We’ll annotate your wallet so that you can remember which of your colours were particularly good on you and which combinations worked well.
Mens Colour Consultation
A one-hour consultation to show you the colours that will enhance your appearance, project confidence and create impact.
You will learn:
- which colours suit your natural colouring – both neutral colours (like black, navy, grey, white etc) and accent colours (like blues, reds, greens, etc)
- which colours look good when combined together (e.g. which colour shirt to wear with which colour tie, or which colour of t-shirt or polo shirt to wear with which colour jumper, etc)
- how to use colour to express your personality or personal brand in both your casual and formal wardrobe.
You will receive:
- a colour wallet containing 36+ swatches of your best colours for casual clothes, shirts, suits and ties.