- Once your teacups or glasses are topped up and you’re all ready to start, I’ll explain the main principles to choosing and applying your make-up
- We will talk about how to look after your skin and I’ll then guide you through the basic steps of make-up application, from what goes under your make-up (colour correctors and primers), to how to choose and apply a base (tinted moisturiser/foundation/powder), all the way through to which shades and how to best apply your eye make-up, blushers, and lip colours.
- You will get to apply your make-up each step of the way with guidance and help from me all the way through
- You will get the opportunity to try a range of products and shades so that you can see the different looks you can create both for daytime and evening
- You will leave knowing how to replicate the looks we have tried and looking amazing!
Price: £30 per person
Workshop Duration: 2 hours