- We will chat about how you currently choose and apply your make-up (if you wear it) and what you would like to get out of the consultation. You can choose to focus more time on specific areas (e.g. applying eye make-up, choosing lipsticks etc.) or we can work through everything step-by-step in turn
- We will first talk about how to look after your skin – the importance of good skincare routines to keep your skin in top condition
- We will then run through the basic steps of make-up application, from what goes under your make-up (colour correctors and primers), to how to choose and apply a base (tinted moisturiser/foundation/powder), all the way through to which shades and how to best apply eye make-up, blushers, and lip colours.
- You will get the opportunity to try a range of products and shades so that you can see the different looks you can create.
- You can have a go at applying your make-up yourself at any point or throughout, if you would like to
- I will jot down notes as we go along so that you can something to refer back to at home
- You will leave knowing how to replicate the looks we have tried and looking amazing in the make-up we have applied.
If you lack confidence in applying make-up, or feel that it’s time for an update (you’ve been doing the same thing day in and day out for years perhaps), then come along for a Make-up Lesson and learn how to choose the most flattering shades and products and how to apply your make-up to best effect.
- understand how to apply make-up to flatter your face shape
- learn how to develop a simple step-by-step make-up application routine
- learn which shades of make-up will be most flattering given your natural colouring
- have the opportunity to ‘have a practice’ yourself (if you’d like to)
- learn how to transform a daytime look into something for the evening.
- a complimentary copy of the 128-page Make-up Manual, plus a personalised Beauty Worksheet to take away with you – a really useful summary of everything you will have learned so that you can replicate the looks yourself at home.
Duration: 1.5 hours