What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than with a joint consultation for you and your Mum?
Having the confidence which comes with knowing which colours suit you is a gift that will last a lifetime. There’s a consultation for every budget too:
- Mother & Daughter Colour Consultation – £115 per person (usually £125 per person) – a real treat. You’ll both enjoy a full consutation exploring your full 42 colours and a makeover in the most flattering make-up shades
- Colour Workshops – £25 per person if you come together. Find out your ‘colouring type’, your core 30 colours and how best to wear them.
- Mini Colour Taster – I’m at M&Co in Godalming on Saturday 25th Marchoffering 10 minute colour tasters for just £10. Your Mum will learn which ‘colouring type’ she is and I’ll show her her best colours for the season. Simply call Sue or Wendy on 01483 428211 to book your Mum an appointment.
- Style Consultation – £120 per person (or £110 per person if you join her too) – top to toe tips on how to dress to flatter your shape, height, scale and proportions.
- Style Workshops – £35 per person if you come together. Find out your body shape and key tips on how to choose styles that flatter.
Make-up for Mums
Why not treat your Mum to a new eye shadow palette, lipstick or blusher? I’m happy to offer 20% off all make-up bought before the 24th March – so the eye shadow trio will be only £14.36, a lipstick £11.60 or the blusher compact £10.36, for example.
If I’ve not met your Mum and you’re which shades will suit her just send me a photo and I’ll happily advise you.
However you choose to celebrate, I hope that you have an amazing day. My children always make it special for me, and although my Mum is no longer here for me to spoil her, I will be remembering all the happy times we shared. There’s no-one quite like a Mum is there? xx